- Short courses & Certificates
Postgraduate study with Governance Institute of Australia
- Graduate Certificate of Applied Risk Management
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance
- Key dates & fees
Calendar of postgraduate classes
Request more information about our postgraduate courses
- Enrolment information
- Learning with the experts
- Academic misconduct guidelines
- Postgraduate English Language Requirements Policy
- Postgraduate courses admissions policy
- Postgraduate Exemption Policy
- Postgraduate Pattern of Exemptions Guidelines
- Postgraduate courses five-year completion policy
- Refund policy
- Subject completion policy
- Student at Risk Policy
- Assessment appeals guidelines
- Assignment rules & procedures
- Examination rules & procedures
- Postgraduate academic record
- Chant Legacy Scholarship for postgraduate study in governance
- Online Learning Centre demonstration
- Calendar of events & short courses
- Tailored governance solutions
- In-house training
Enrol in a postgraduate course
You’re just a few clicks from studying with us. Follow our simple instructions to enrol today.
Before you enrol, please read our education policies for important information on entry requirements, exemptions and refunds.
If this is your first time enrolling in one of our postgraduate courses, you can select a subject and enrol online.
You will also need to complete our course application form and return it with the required paperwork. Also, check your eligibility and possible exemptions before you enrol in your first subject. Please read the admissions policy for entry requirements.
If you are already enrolled in a postgraduate course and want to enrol in your next subject, please select the subject and enrol online.
If you would like further information before selecting your postgraduate course or enrolling in a subject, please contact the course adviser in your state.
Do you want more information?
Acquire a postgraduate qualification in governance
Interested in expanding your skill set?
Maximise your career opportunities and work effectiveness
Ready to further your career?
The role of well trained and experienced governance advisers is a crucial part of any effective governance framework. John Hatton FGIA, former Company Secretary, Commonwealth Bank